ICC World Cup is around the corner, let’s have a look at Best Apps to Watch ICC T20 World Cup for free on your mobile and TV.
Cricket is the 2nd most popular that are watched worldwide. Cricket is prominent in a huge part of the universe because of the British and East India Company.
Even though it is tough to telecast live cricket matches in front of the tv for all time, so for that purpose have we a list of the best Cricket Streaming Apps to watch T20 World Cup 2021.
For this, it doesn’t any matter that where you live and sit, these PPS you to telecast live cricket streaming in India and Pakistan. In our study, we elaborate on Best Apps to Watch ICC T20 World Cup one by one in detail.
12 Best Apps to Watch ICC T20 World Cup 2021 for FREE
SonyLiv is the best medium to provide live cricket streaming in India and Pakistan. It is evolved by Sony Pictures Network India, SonyLiv offers Movies, Music, Live sports, TV shows, and other authenticated content from other parties in India.
Cricket lovers can watch live World Cup 2021 on SonyLiv by paying a subscription fee. Cricket lovers in India and Pakistan can also download SonyLiv App and also telecast live matches on android and iPhones.
It offers HD live cricket matches, highlights, and live scores. There are some Pros and Cons of this app which are enlisted below.
- Live streaming is available for all dominant cricket occasions.
- On it, you can also telecast cricket highlights and replays.
- It doesn’t provide only cricket, but also provides other sports content like Football, Hockey, etc.
- It’s an easy way to understand alliance.
- It also provides entertainment material like movies, music, games, etc.
- You may feel annoying by using it because it shows lots of advertisements on the free version of SonyLiv.
- It requires a monthly subscription fee.
2- Cricket Australia Live
Cricket Australia is the official cricket streaming app formed by Australia Cricket Board. It is zealous with more than one million downloads on Google Play Store.
Cricket Australia Live telecasts all local Australian Cricket League and International championships as well. On this app, you can also enjoy audio telecasts.
Cricket Australia Live also offers other championships for live streaming like KFC BBL and Rebel WBBL. To enjoy the features of this app, you must have a Kayo subscription streaming service which is provided by Fox Sports.
Now, we enlist some Pros and Cons of this app.
- It provides cricket streaming for all dominant and important cricket occasions.
- It also provides cricket highlights for cricket lovers.
- Wicket replays are also provided by this app.
- It also provides all updates regarding Exclusive cricket Australia Newsfeeds and updates.
- It is not provided an unlimited range of Video Quality, its video quality is limited to just 1080p.
- Without a subscription you are not able to use this app, so to enjoy the features of this app you have to get subscribed.
3- Jio TV
You can also telecast cricket on Jio TV from the whole world. It offers HD live cricket streaming for only some resists. It is considered India’s best App to watch T20 World Cup 2021.
Jio TV also provides more than 650 TV channels to approach many Sports channels like MI TV, Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, DD Sports, Eurosport, JioFootball, and Jiocricket.
Moreover, Jio users can approach zonal programs in their selected languages like English, Hindi, Kannad, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Bhojpuri, Urdu and Punjabi, etc., in top-level streaming quality.
Now, we will discuss some Pros and Cons of this app.
- On this app, multiple live cricket channels are available.
- It offers EPG property to check in the next 7 days’ cricket schedule.
- You can also add your favorite channels in favorite list.
- It also provides live highlights and replays.
- It will take a very long time to load videos.
- It shows some ads that you cannot skip.
4- ESPN Live T20 World Cup
ESPN is the most suitable mobile app for diehard cricket lovers to ger themselves updated with new Cricket News and Updates.
You can also telecast T20 Cricket World Cup live streaming free online and many other sports like NFL, NBA, MLB, like football, baseball, golf, Soccer, and Tennis.
By installing the ESPN app, you can set notifications for your best and your favorite team and add them to your favorites list. You can also watch live streaming ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, and SECN.
Here, are some Pros and Cons of this app given below.
- This app provides live commentary for cricket matches.
- Cricket highlights and On-demand news are provided by this app.
- It provides a huge variety f.
- Live streaming on this app, maybe stops from time to time.
- It included lots of ads during the live streaming.
Cricingif is a Pakistani app to telecast Live Cricket matches, with 500k downloads on Google Play Store. It provides ball by ball broadcasting video clips, scorecards, prediction games, news, stats, analysis, and many more.
It also offers live Pakistan Super League, ICC T20 World Cup 202,1, and Caribbean T20 League with the broadcasting of International teams like India, Pakistan, England, South Africa, Australia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, and Afghanistan.
- This app provides you fastest updates regarding scores.
- It provides cricket highlights videos.
- On this app, HD live cricket streaming is available.
- While using this app, sometimes may you face some login issues.
- The working of this app is very slow due to some signals issues.
6- Super Sports
SuperSports provides you best experience regarding online live cricket streaming of T20 World Cup 2021, PSL, IPL, BBL, WBL. It is considered one of the most famous cricket streaming apps on the Google Play Store with more than 100 Million downloads.
Its new app comes in front with new properties like super-fast live score updates, instant Notifications, better search options, complete coverage of favorite games, and colorful visual quality.
This app is free of cost and anyone can install it from anywhere he sits in the whole world. You can also download this app on Google Play Store, Apple Store, and Huawei AppGallery.
- It provides score updates fastly.
- It provides live streaming in HD quality.
- You also telecast a wide range of other sports online free of cost.
- You can get easily access to all main cricket events.
- On this app, sometimes users may face some login issues.
- Sometimes, it becomes very difficult to understand assembling.
7- Yupp TV
Yupp TV is the oldest and world’s largest OTT, which offers 200+ live TV Channels. It provides its subscribers best TV experience from anywhere in the world at any time.
On this app, you can stream to their favorite TV News, Shows, Cricket Matches, Movies, and many other events. It is regarded as the best app uses in India for live streaming.
- It provides live cricket streaming of about 1080p.
- On this app, India’s Regional content is available.
- It provides EPG features.
- It works on non-stop live streaming.
- This app provides a very low and poor customer app, channels may be start buffers sometimes.
8- Willow TV
Willow TV is also another great app to watch live cricket streaming, possessed by Times Limited Internet. It is considered a leader to provide online live cricket services.
It provides the best live cricket experience about replays and other many new properties related to scorecards. It also supports Chromecast property by which you can connect it with your TV channels and enjoy live cricket.
But, it’s not a free-cost app, so you have to subscribe to it first to enjoy its features. This app charges only $9.99 for a monthly subscription.
- It provides live streaming about World Cup 2021.
- It catches all details regarding all cricket matches.
- It also provides live streaming on Chromecast.
- It can hide all scores and results.
- You can also share your favorite videos on social media.
- This app requires a subscription for enjoying its features.
9- Flow TV
It is the best app for Caribbean residents, which offers live football streaming, Cricket matches, and also many other sports in the Caribbean countries.
It is the best way to watch T20 WorldCup 2021 live in West Indies’ nearest countries. It also provides on-demand cricket highlights, replays, and updates.
- It provides live streaming about all sports.
- You can also watch many other favorite videos and occasions.
- It also provides cricket highlights.
- It provides streaming facilities 24/7.
- You have to pay a subscription fee to watch it, it’s not free of cost.
- It is not available on Chromecast.
10- OSN Play
If you are Middle Eastern or North African and want to enjoy T20 World Cup 2021 live cricket streaming, then OSN is the best option. If you have the best internet connection, so you can easily watch online ICC matches.
By paying a subscription for OSN, you can log in to this app on two devices at once,
- It provides es very smooth attachment.
- It provides live cricket in HD.
- You can enjoy this app free of ads.
- This app is not connected to any other Android devices.
- Sometimes it may crash.
11- Tata Sky Mobile
This app is available in the form of a mobile app. it is a pocket carry TV. It allows you to telecast Sports, Movies, and many other events. This app provides you with live cricket streaming without any interruption.
- You can watch all ICC events in HD quality.
- It also provides facilities to watch all TV channels along with sports.
- It also gives missed episodes.
- You can download or watch this app in offline mode.
- The drawback of this app is that it is only available in India not allowed outside India.
Disney+Hotsatr app is mostly installed and watched in India by its launching in 2015. As everybody knows that Cricket is the most famous in India, so this live streaming has 500+ downloads and it gives very tough competition to Netflix.
This app also gives entertainment, news, and many other shows. It can give live score highlights, replays, points tables, and schedules.
- This app covers championships like IPL, PSL, and many other sports like Tennis, etc.
- It provides live streaming in 4k HD ultra quality.
- You don’t need to see ads during matches on this app.
- To enjoy the features of Disney+Hotstar, you have to subscribe to it first.
- While using this app, sometimes may you face buffering issues.
Q1: Which App can watch free cricket?
Ans: By using Live Cricket TV HD, you can watch all cricket matches at any time from anywhere.
Q2. How can I watch cricket without a subscription?
Ans: We enlist some best apps which you cricket without subscription-like Jio Fiber, Airtel, Tata Sky, Jio Postpaid Plus.
Q3. What is the best free live TV Streaming site?
Ans: Following are the best free live TV streaming on which you can watch sports. These are UStream, TVPlayer, Sling TV, Stream2Watch.